Import Excel file to QuickBooks Online, using Business Importer. It has never been so easy to create Mapping – connect your fields in Excel to QuickBooks Online fields. Check out how to use Mapping Helper in Business Importer.
Mapping Helper – is a map (an analogue) of transactions you have in QuickBooks Online (QBO). It helps you to map your fields in Excel you are going to import to QBO to the fields in QBO. As a result you can check which field in your Excel corresponds to the field in the transaction or document in QuickBooks Online.
Find Mapping Helper on the Mapping stage during data import to QuickBooks Online in Business Importer.
Mapping Helper: How-to-use Guide:
- Go to Import. Upload your file you are going to import to QuickBooks Online, and go through all steps till the Mapping (Step 3).
- Choose the company you are going to import transactions to. Choose entity you import to QuickBooks Online (for example, Invoice).
- Click on the Show Mapping Helper button on the right.
A Map (an analogue of the same transaction in QuickBooks Online) opens on the screen.
- Navigate your mouse to the necessary field and hold it until the message with this field’s name appears.
- Click on the necessary field, and check that the corresponding label turns green on the Mapping table.
- Click on the purple “i”sign next to the name of the field in the Mapping table – and this field appears on the Mapping Helper.
- Click on the Hide Mapping Helper button to hide the Mapping Helper.
Mapping step during transactions’ import to QuickBooks Online has never been so easy! Use Business Importer, and import any data to QuickBooks Online in 5 simple steps.