If you need to update Display Names for Customers, Vendors and Employees in QuickBooks Online, use Business Importer.
To update Display Names for Customers, Vendors and Employees in QuickBooks Online with Business Importer follow 5 simple steps:
- Prepare your file (Excel) with Customers you want to update. Create a new column and name it as NEW_NAME. Write New Display Names for your Customers, Vendors or Employees you’re going to update.
Important Note: Name the column strictly as it’s shown in our article – NEW_NAME .
- Go to Import tab in Business Importer and start your general import.
- On the Mapping stage you should do the following:
- Follow your import. Preview and finish import.
- Once the import is done, check out the results in your QuickBooks Online account.
Customer’s Name after update