Sync PayPal With QuickBooks Online: How To Sync Your Transactions
You can import and sync your transactions during the initialization.
Besides that, there are 2 ways of syncing your transactions with your QuickBooks account.
- You can import old transactions (the time range of how far back you can go is unlimited).
- Once you have imported the chosen transactions into your Business Payments, you can find them under Received transactions.
- Preview the transactions by going to your Received Transactions before syncing them
- Sync All or choose the ones you would like to sync by manually selecting several transactions from the list (using the checkboxes) and then syncing selected ones.
(the result in your QuickBooks after synchronizing the transaction using Business Payments)
- Another option would be to turn on the Synchronize automatically configuration. It can be found in the settings, as pictured:
This way the transactions will go straight into QuickBooks, without you having to do anything else to confirm the synchronization.